Note-taking is an Essential Service provided by Counselling & Accessible Education Services to Support Students with Disabilities.
As a Peer Note-taker your Notes:
- Allow students to focus and participate in class
- Increase the confidence of students knowing they have reliable notes to study from
- Provide equal learning opportunities for students with learning challenges
- Provide supplementary student notes
- Increase note-taking skills for students
What Can I Expect As a Note-taker?
- Orientation and Training to your role as Note-taker
- Ongoing Support and Communication with the AES staff
- Co-Curricular Recognition to enhance your portfolio
- Experience to add to your resume
- $75.00 Honorarium per assigned course
Interested in Becoming a Peer Note-taker?
As Peer Note-taking is based on student need, only those applicants selected will be contacted.
Please note: the need for note-taking fluctuates throughout the semester, we encourage students to check their Fleming email regularly for active assignments.
Still Have Questions about Note-taking? Contact AES Services at:
Sutherland AES Services:
705-749-5530 X 1317
Frost Tutoring and Academic Skills Centre:
705-324-9144 X 3280