Student Governor Recruitment
- 18 years or older?
- A current returning Fleming College student as of September 2021?
- A student who has and is able to maintain (if elected good academic standing, a 2.0 GPA or higher?
Interested in submitting your name as a candidate? click here to complete an Expression of Interest.
IMPORTANT: A valid nomination must include:
the names, signatures and student number of four (4) student nominators. Two nominators must be from a Fleming College campus other than that of the nominee, e.g. a Sutherland student must have two student nominators from either the Frost or Haliburton Campuses.
Nominators must send their written support for the candidate including:
- Their First and Last Name
- Their Fleming College Student Number
- Their Home Campus
- Their Program of Instruction
- Candidate’s Name
- A very brief (50 words) note supporting the candidate as the Student Representative on the Board of Governors, for the term beginning Fall 2021 to August 31, 2022.
Nominators must use their Fleming College email account and send the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4:00 pm Friday, October 14, 2021.
Nominator Details can be found here.
Board Procedure BP-003