- Co-Curricular Record (CCR) – A tool designed by the College, for students to document their non-academic learning experiences and activities. This validated record will help to reflect positive co-curricular involvement and enhance students’ portfolios and resumes.
- Get involved on campus by signing up for Volunteer Opportunities – Volunteer application form.
- Assists students and graduates develop a career plan and access the information and assistance needed to conduct a professional job search.
- Provide connections to employment and volunteer opportunities, as well as resources, to help students and graduates find part-time, full-time and summer employment.
- For more information visit the Career Services website.