LEARNING STRATEGIES | STUDY SKILLS | TUTORING
Tutoring and Academic Skills Centre
A division of Student Services, The Tutoring & Academic Skills Centre at Fleming College provides services to help students achieve their academic goals.
- Learning support is available to all students.
- Fleming students can access tutoring services at no additional cost.
- Tutoring occurs in small groups, one-on-one, or on a drop-in basis.
- The majority of tutoring requests are filled each semester.
Tutoring and Academic Skills Website: CLICK HERE
Study Skills Drop-in Hour: Mondays 3-4pm @ Tutoring & Academic Skills Centre
- Available for all students to drop-in and receive support in any area they are struggling with.
- Members of the Learning Strategy team will be there to help support students with time management, organization, assignment breakdown, reading retention, study tips, etc.
Fleming’s Study Skills Webpage
- Helpful tips, worksheets, handouts and resources related to challenges students experience in areas of Time Management and Organization, Reading and Notetaking, Studying and TestTaking, and Groupwork and Presentations.
Check it out: http://flemingcollege.ca.libguides.com/ssh
Fleming Learning Strategies Team
- If you have any questions or are wondering about strategies to try or encourage your students to try, contact a Learning Strategist who can help! firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Study Skill Resources