MENTORSHIP at Fleming College is…
- Fleming student volunteers (Mentors) who offer new students support and guidance designed to cultivate their personal and academic success.
A Fleming College MENTOR is…
- An upper semester or experienced post-secondary student who is…
- A guide who helps their mentee find the resources they need to succeed on campus.
- A peer educator who helps their mentee learn about college life.
- A role model who demonstrates and encourages participation in college life, academic success and personal growth.
- A coach who helps their partner reach their goals.
- A confidant who respects the confidentiality of the mentoring relationship and who is not judgmental.
A Fleming College MENTEE is…
- Any student at Fleming with a desire to:
- Connect with other students and the Fleming College community
- Seek Inspiration for professional and personal growth
- Get Advice and referrals to College resources as required
- Gain Perspective and understanding through other’s experiences