Fleming College has introduced a mandatory Vaccine Policy for everyone who is approved to attend campus; including students, staff, faculty contractors and visitors.
Proof of vaccination can be submitted through our Fleming Safe app Vaccine Passport Module. This module allows you to submit proof of vaccination in advance of your expected arrival on campus.
- Download or update your Fleming Safe App
- Obtain a copy ( photo/screenshot) of your Vaccine receipts through the Ontario Health Website
- Complete your Vaccine Passport
- Receive Approval to access campus – Your One Card will be automatically updated
For those without access to a mobile phone, please register here using App Armor’s client application on your desktop computer. You may upload PDF copies from the desktop version.
To provide your proof of vaccination, please follow the steps below:
- Download the Fleming SAFE App from Google Play or the Apple Store on your mobile device
- Open the Fleming SAFE App * Existing Users – be sure to ” tap to update” at bottom of screen
- Click on Vaccination Passport and complete the Registration
- Log in and choose Start Application
- Select Fully Vaccinated OR Partially Vaccinated
- Begin Application
- Complete all information boxes and upload a photo of your Vaccine receipts
- Select Submit and allow 24 to 48 hours for verification
- When your proof of vaccination has been verified, you will receive an email confirmation
To view your proof of vaccination status:
- Open the Fleming SAFE App
- Click on Vaccine Passport
- Select View vaccination status
*Your vaccination status will be linked to your Fleming OneCard and allow you access to campus
If you are unable to obtain Covid-19 Vaccine for medical or creed based on protected grounds under Ontario Human Rights Code.
Further information on the Vaccination Policy