ONLINE PARKING PORTAL LINK (see information and instruction below first):
ParkAdmin is part of the OpsComm Suite of software applications provided by Tomahawk Technologies. It is an industry grade product used by multiple post-secondary institutions and is compliant with the Fleming Appropriate Use Policy, the Freedom of Information Act and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standards. For more information about information security related to ParkAdmin please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
– Elimination of most parking paper forms
– You can easily update your information online
– You can view your parking history
– You can appeal tickets online
What Do I Need To Do?
– Go to the Parkadmin portal and register a User Profile and your Vehicle
– Once you have created an online profile and added your vehicles, choose a permit from the permit menu and pay using one of our cashless payment methods.
1. Before starting please gather all of the information you will need (licence plate, vehicle make/model etc.).
2. Click on the link above and login as a Registered User with your Fleming username and password.
3. Update your User Profile first (Note: you must select a User Type ex. Sutherland Campus Employee FT, Frost Campus Student etc.) once you select a save your User Type you cannot change it so please read the list carefully. The staff at the Info Booth can change it if required.
4. Click on the car icon and add at least one vehicle to your profile. You can add up to three vehicles to your profile. You must have the make, model, year, colour, plate number to register a vehicle.
5. To view a parking price list and campus map click on the Permits menu. Select the type of permit you would like to purchase, reserve it and proceed to payment using our cashless payment options. If you would like to be added to a Premium Permit wait list, please select the Premium Permit Lot wait list of your choice and register yourself. We will notify you when a space becomes available.