ONLINE PARKING PORTAL LINK (see information and instruction below first):
NEW ONLINE SERVICES AVAILABLE:
Parking Services is pleased to announce that we have purchased and launched Phase 1 of a hosted Parking Management Solution called ParkAdmin from Tomahawk Technologies, a Canadian software solution company based in Carleton Place, Ontario.
This first phase will allow you to register a user profile, add/remove a vehicle from your permit and appeal Violation Notices online. However, online payment is not available at this time.
ParkAdmin is an industry grade product used by multiple post-secondary institutions and is compliant with the Fleming Appropriate Use Policy, the Freedom of Information Act and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standards. For more information about information security related to ParkAdmin please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
– Elimination of most parking paper forms
– You can easily update your information online
– You can view your parking history
– You can appeal tickets online
What Do I Need To Do?
– Check the expiry date on your permit
– Before your permit expires go online and register a User Profile and your Vehicle
– If you are currently on payroll deduction, you still need to create a profile and add a vehicle before your permit expires
– Once you have created an online profile and added your vehicles, come to the Info Booth to pay for and pick up your permit.
1. Before starting please gather all of the information you will need (licence plate, vehicle make/model etc.).
2. Click on the link above and login as a Registered User with your Fleming username and password.
3. Update your User Profile first (Note: you must select a User Type ex. Sutherland Campus Employee FT, Frost Campus Student etc.) once you select a save your User Type you cannot change it so please read the list carefully. The staff at the Info Booth can change it if required.
4. Click on the car icon and add at least one vehicle to your profile. You can add up to three vehicles to your profile. You must have the make, model, year, colour, plate number to register a vehicle.
5. To view a parking price list and campus map click on the P icon. You cannot register/pay for a permit online at this time. Once you know which type of permit you would like to purchase please come to the Info Booth to finalize registration and payment.