ONLINE SERVICES AVAILABLE:
Click on this link for information about our online services:
Online Parking Portal Info
Parking Permit Fees (Sept 2021 to March 2022)
|Permit Type||Monthly||1 Semester||Annual|
HotSpot Parking App
Fleming College has partnered with mobile app HotSpot to provide easy daily and temporary parking solutions on our campuses.
HotSpot is the official mobile parking app for daily and temporary parking at Fleming College and the City of Peterborough. HotSpot gives you more convenience when parking by:
- A notification of when your parking session is going to expire
- The ability to add more time to your parking session (up to the maximum time limit)
- A code for the area you parked in
- You do not have to use the mobile app to pay; fast-tap HotSpot signs are available as an alternate payment method
- Weekends, and statutory holidays. HotSpot will not process payment during these times
Fleming students, staff and guests can use the HotSpot app to pay for daily and temporary parking at a reduced rate (vs. Pay & Display Machines) in any of the authorized parking lots. Simply follow the directions provided by the HotSpot app and use the posted Zone Number for the parking lot you wish to park in, or follow the directions posted on the fast-tap HotSpot Payment signs.
Users can download the HotSpot mobile app via the Apple App Store of Google Play Store and sign up for a membership (annual fee) or follow the directions posted on the fast-tap HotSpot Payment Signs in order to use this service. Information on how to use the app can be found by visiting the HotSpot website. If you have any questions regarding the HotSpot app, please visit the HotSpot FAQ section.
|Campus||Lots||Per Day Fees|
|Frost||A Lot, B Lot, C Lot||
|Sutherland||Aspen, Birch, Beech, Pine, Oak||