Congratulations on receiving an invitation to attend in-school training from the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development (MLTSD) at Fleming College!
We are excited to launch a new online registration process effective with all classes beginning February 7, 2022 and onward.
Please select the appropriate link below to request registration in your approved program. Once you submit the registration, you will receive a confirmation of submission at the email address you provide. As our numbers are limited by the Ministry, it is important to note that the confirmation of submission email does not mean that you are registered in the course. We will be in touch with a follow-up message to provide you with your status and online payment information. If your class is not listed below please email email@example.com to request registration.
To submit your request for registration, select the program below that you have been invited to attend:
- #1132213 – 306A Plumber Level II – January 3 to February 25, 2022 – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- #1134789 – 403A General Carpenter Level II – January 10 to March 4, 2022 – please email email@example.com
- #1132251 – 403A General Carpenter Level III – January 10 to March 11, 2022 – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- #1132249 – 309A Electrician Level I – February 7 to April 1, 2022
- #1135770 – 309A Electrician Level II – February 14 to April 22, 2022
- #1131016 – 309A Electrician Level III – February 14 to April 29, 2022 – includes 1-week CofQ Prep April 25-29, 2022(required)
- #1132213 – 306A Plumber Level III – February 28 to April 29, 2022 – includes 1-week CofQ Prep April 25-29, 2022(required)
Only apprentices who complete the Registration Form will be considered for Enrolment in their respective Apprenticeship Program. DO NOT proceed to the online payment process until you receive an email with instructions. The Registration Process is an internal step to confirm program eligibility as determined by the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development.