Congratulations on receiving an invitation to attend in-school training from the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development (MLTSD) at Fleming College!
We are excited to launch a new online registration process effective with all classes beginning February 7, 2022 and onward.
Please select the appropriate link below to request registration in your approved program. Once you submit the registration, you will receive a confirmation of submission at the email address you provide. As our numbers are limited by the Ministry, it is important to note that the confirmation of submission email does not mean that you are registered in the course. We will be in touch with a follow-up message to provide you with your status and online payment information. If your class is not listed below please email email@example.com to request registration.
To submit your request for registration, select the program below that you have been invited to attend:
**Please Note: There are date changes as result of the COVID-19 pandemic.**
- #1132213 – 306A Plumber Level II – January 31 to March 25, 2022 – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- #1134789 – 403A General Carpenter Level II – January 31 to March 25, 2022 – please email email@example.com
- #1132251 – 403A General Carpenter Level III – January 31 to April 1, 2022 – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- #1132249 – 309A Electrician Level I – February 7 to April 1, 2022
- #1135770 – 309A Electrician Level II – March 14 to May 20, 2022
- #1131016 – 309A Electrician Level III – March 14 to May 27, 2022 – includes 1-week CofQ Prep May 24-27, 2022(required)
- #1132213 – 306A Plumber Level III – April 4 to June 3, 2022 – includes 1-week CofQ Prep May 30-June 3, 2022(required)
- #1131020 – 403A General Carpenter Level II – April 4 to May 27, 2022
Only apprentices who complete the Registration Form will be considered for Enrolment in their respective Apprenticeship Program. DO NOT proceed to the online payment process until you receive an email with instructions. The Registration Process is an internal step to confirm program eligibility as determined by the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development.