This website is designed for all college staff as a resource point for services provided by the Budget Services Office.
Budget Services is responsible for:
- The development/implementation of the college budget process including monitoring policy direction from the province.
- Recommending annual tuition fees and targets for divisional spending.
- Gathering input for investment decisions.
- Monitoring progress against budget for each fiscal cycle.
Services provided by the Budget Services Office include:
- Production and delivery of the monthly budget reports to budget managers.
- Set up of all student fees within the Evolve system.
- Set up of requests for new Chart of Account codes and Item Types for revenue receiving.
- Evolve financial system access requests.
- General support and guidance to budget managers in development of local budgets.
- Develop intitial forecasts for full time salary costs for all areas.
- General support and guidance responding to queries from system users on transaction processing errors.