If you or a friend are experiencing a life threatening emergency, please call 911 immediately.
In the event of a crisis or for after-hours support, please contact any of the following:
- Campus Security Emergency: ext. 4444
- Good2Talk: Ontario’s Postsecondary Student Helpline 1-866-925-5454 or http://good2talk.ca
- Four County Crisis Response Program: 705-745-6484 or 1-866-995-9933
- 4 Counties Addictions Services Team (Fourcast) 1-800-461-1909. Or http://www.fourcast.ca
- Kawartha Sexual Assault Centre: 705-741-0260 or 1-866-298-7778
- Telehealth: (confidential health advice from a RN) 1-866-797-0000 Or http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/programs/telehealth/
- or visit your nearest hospital emergency department
- Peterborough Regional Health Centre, Emergency Dept. http://www.prhc.on.ca/default-category/emergency-department
- Ross Memorial Hospital (Lindsay), Emergency Dept. http://www.rmh.org/programs-and-services/emergemcy-department
- Primary Walk-In Clinic- Lansdowne Mall (Peterborough)
- Lindsay Walk-In Clinic
- Telemedicine Lindsay/Peterborough
Fleming Student Health 101
Student Health Plan
www.wespeakstudent.ca Managed by your Student Associations
Emergency Food Banks
Located in the Student Association Offices
Good Food Boxes
Access locally grown food at low prices. Available through your Student Association office.
To gain access to campus:
Proof of vaccination can be submitted through the Fleming Safe Mobile app or the Fleming Safe Desktop app Vaccine Passport Module. This module allows you to submit proof of vaccination in advance of your expected arrival on campus.