Health Services is OPEN.
We are an appointment based medical clinic for all registered full-time and part-time students.
Under no circumstances do we function as your family doctor. If you have a family doctor please contact them FIRST as they know you best. Some family doctors are seeing patients virtually.
We do not keep rosters of patients. If your doctor request is deemed inappropriate for our walk-in clinic, you will be referred elsewhere.
- On-site nursing care by a Registered Nurse
- Part- time Physician clinics on campus
- Physical exam, Pap tests, birth control, STI testing
- Health education/counselling
- Assessment of illness, blood work requisitions
- Vaccines: Flu / Rabies / MMR / Chickenpox /Hep B /Tetanus / Polio
- Smoking Cessation support + Free Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)
- Health Fairs
- TB skin testing
Immunization Forms are available on the NARS website