|Fleming College is committed to the inclusion of Indigenous Knowledge & experience in curriculum and throughout Programs & campuses. Some of our goals include:
- Increasing our Indigenous Perspectives designated programs, while also working to embed Indigenous experience and knowledge across programming.
- Linking Programs with Indigenous Knowledge holders, Professionals and community to build & maintain respectful and reciprocal relationships.
- Establishing Indigenous Community connections that support all students, including those in the Indigenous Perspectives designation programs.
- Create opportunities for meaningful Academic partnerships with Indigenous communities.
- Employing a dedicated Indigenous recruiter to proactively work with Indigenous communities.
- Planning physical spaces ensures that Indigenous perspectives are considered and implemented.
- Bring opportunities to the classroom to enhance every student’s experience at Fleming College.
- Indigenous Education Protocol
- Sharing Indigenous Traditional Knowledge in your classroom.
- Indigenous Perspectives Designation, Graduate Learning Outcomes, and more.