Our primary concern is the health and safety of our employees and the general public.
In the interest of your personal safety, please note:
- While construction is in progress, the contractor controls the site, despite the fact that the College owns it
- Construction sites are not to be entered under any circumstance without prior authorization from the Project Team
- All visitors on site must be approved by the Site Supervisor, and undergo contractor’s safety training
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn when invited onto a site
- Contractor’s policies and regulations must be abided by while on the site
- Always exercise caution when in the area and observe posted signage for your safety
- Please report any concerns immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to provide the best student experience possible, Physical Resources will make every effort to schedule service interruptions off hours and keep on hours interruptions to a minimum. Occasionally, however, impacts to normal day to day business activities will be unavoidable. These impacts may consist of:
- General construction activity noise, odours, dust etc.
- Power or water service interruptions
- Traffic, parking, pedestrian walkway interruptions or delays
- Washroom closures
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding while these activities are in progress.
If you have any questions about these or other Physical Resources projects, please reach out to;
Mike Peart, Manager, Facilities Operations and Maintenance Services email@example.com ext. 1508
Gareth Nelmes, Manager, Capital Project, Planning and Construction firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 1204
Kim English, Manager, Health and Safety & Legislative Compliance email@example.com ext. 1224
Terry Williams, Director, Physical Resources firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 1328
Physical Resources website