If you require an Ambulance or First Aid while you are at the Frost and Sutherland campuses call:
- Campus Emergency Line Dial Ext 4444 (705-749-5530) OR
- Use the Fleming Safe App on your phone.
Campus Security will help direct emergency crews to your location saving valuable response time.
Report a Critical Injury – Accident Report Form
Does this involve a broken bone; loss of consciousness; loss of sight; burns or loss of blood; amputation, or fatality?
In the case of Critical Injury immediate contact:
- Campus Emergency Line Dial Ext 4444 (705-749-5530) also
- Kim English – Manager of Health & Safety and Legislative Compliance at: (705) 740-4678
Report an Employee Incident – Accident Report Form
- Report the injury/accident to your immediate supervisor
- Accident/Incident/Repetitive Strain report to be initiated, same day, by the Employee or Supervisor
- Fax/Email report to HR – Traci Kemp firstname.lastname@example.org Fax #: 705-749-5522
*If incident involves a referral to a Health Care professional (anything beyond first aid) or lost time (beyond the day of injury), it is URGENT to REPORT IMMEDIATELY to HR in order to meet WSIB reporting requirements*
Report a Student Incident – Accident Report Form
- Report to be initiated, same day, by First Aider
- Fax/Email report to VP Finance area; Tina Benincasa; email@example.com Fax #: 705-749-5537
Report a Near Miss – Report a Near Miss
OSHA defines a near miss as an incident in which no property was damaged and no personal injury was sustained, but where, given a slight shift in time or position, damage or injury easily could have occurred.
If you are reporting an incident/injury outside of business hours please contact Campus Security at x4444