Before creating your Requisition in Evolve make sure that you:
- Obtain proper back-up (quotes or approved non-competitive form) Ensure quotes are “apples to apples” comparison, double check pricing, dates, quantity, spelling, etc.)
- Check Insurance/WSIB list when bringing someone on-site. Questions concerning Insurance/WSIB should be directed to Tina Benincasa, Executive Assistant and Administrative Officer.
When you are ready to create your Requisition in Evolve please include:
- Full & proper description of service &/or items (include make/part numbers where applicable)
- Under the comments section include Quote/Invoice # and date, Capital ID reference numbers (when applicable), RFx reference numbers (for formally quoted buys)
- Attach proper backup (quotes/approve non-competitive form) to the requisition
- When Quantity/Unit pricing is provided always indicate
- Under “Enter Requisition Comments” add details regarding delivery, (ie Contact information, where to be delivered, etc) and check the Show at Receipt box
- Select proper due date, which is the date items or services are expected. If an invoice, select 2 business days forward or end of week Friday.
- Make sure proper loading dock is identified
- For further information, please refer to the Requisition Cheat Sheet