This page provides you more information regarding how to report COVID-19 related incidents. You will also find useful information regarding our reporting process, as well as, information on how Fleming College supports our local Public Health partners to address a variety of scenarios.
Report an illness or COVID-19 related incident ( Employee or Student )
Please report your COVID related incident and member from the Health and Safety Department will contact you regarding your next steps.
A COVID-19 Related Situation includes:
- You are experiencing symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19
- You have been identified, within the last 14 days, as a “close contact” of someone who currently has COVID-19
- You have been advised to self-isolate by a health care provider or Public Health in the last 14 days
- You have travelled outside Canada or been in close contact with someone returning to Canada within the last 14 days
- You have received notification from the COVID Alert App as potentially having contact with someone having COVID-19
***NOTE – If a Student or Employee is on campus and begins to feel symptoms contact ext. 4444 immediately.
What happens after you report an Incident?
To learn more about what occurs once a COVID-19 related situation occurs please see the COVID-19 incident protocol for Employees or Students.
What happens if a COVID-19 case is related to campus?
Being prepared with a clear plan for a case or outbreak of COVID-19 related to our campuses will help us to act quickly, communicate effectively and prevent further spread of COVID-19. While we have implemented extensive education and infection control measures to reduce potential for transmission, Fleming College has been working with our partners in Public Health on the following protocol for a campus linked case.
For more information or if you have COVID-19 related concerns contact your local Public Health Unit or visit Ontario’s self assessment website