ONTransfer: ONTransfer.ca is an unofficial guide to how courses transfer from one institution to another. Your grades and, in some cases, the program you are pursuing will be taken into consideration by the college or university you plan to attend.
Would you like to know more about transfer credits? Visit the Transfer Credits website.
Fleming College – Communications Course Equivalencies (Sept 2016)
FIRST SEMESTER – DIRECT EQUIVALENCIES
The courses listed below are direct equivalencies. If a student already has one of these course credits and then switches to a program of study requiring another first semester communications course on this list, they can be granted a transfer credit.
- COMM8 – Communication for Firefighters
- COMM19 – Academic Writing & Research (Pre-Health Science program)
- COMM 32 – Technical Communications
- COMM 44 – Communication for Environmental Science (FROST)
- COMM62 – English Literature (University Transfer) NEW
- COMM64 – Literature & the Modern World (University Transfer) NEW
- COMM 78 – Communication for Business
- COMM 79 – Communication for Helping Professions
- COMM 80 – Communications for Law & Justice
- COMM129 AND COMM130 – Communications for Blasting Techniques I and II – a passing grade in both courses is required
- COMM 134- Communication for College & Work II (Eff. July 2012)
- COMM 153 – Communication Skills for L&J – (past remedial course – 5 hours)
- COMM 155 – Communication Skills for Business – (past remedial course – 5 hours)
- COMM 156 – Communication Skills s for Helping Professions (past remedial course – 5 hours)
- COMM 157 – Communication Skills for Environmental Science (past remedial course – 5 hours)
- COMM 166 – College Communication for Skilled Trades
- COMM 178 – Technical Communication Skills (old WDF1 course)
- COMM56 – Communications I
- LANG 34 – Communications I (English I)
SECOND SEMESTER – DIRECT EQUIVALENCIES
An updated list for the Second Semester – Direct Equivalencies will be available on September 2.