Located just 90 minutes northeast of Toronto, the City of Kawartha Lakes and its many communities are amongst some of the most beautiful lakes, winding rivers, scenic farmland and natural wilderness. With over 250 lakes and rivers throughout the county, the Kawartha Lakes offer visitors an abundance of leisure activities year round.
Fleming College’s Frost campus is located in the Town of Lindsay, approximately 40 minutes from our main campus in Peterborough.
The Community of Lindsay & the county of The City of Kawartha Lakes
– Official website
– Lindsay has a population of approximately 20,713 (2016 Census)
– The County is has many communities, with a population of approximately 75,423 (2016 Census)
– Visitors/Travel to City of Kawartha Lakes
– Communities in City of Kawartha Lakes
– Newspapers = Kawartha Lakes This Week and many of the communities publish small independent newspapers.
– Kawarthas/Northumberland website
** External links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Fleming College of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation, organization or individual. Fleming College bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of any external site.