Services & Schools

When you are looking at relocating you and your family, there are many services that you will be required to set up and arrange in your new community. Some may be the same service you currently use in your community, others will be new to you.

School Boards (elementary & secondary)

Peterborough, Victoria, Northumberland and Clarington Catholic School Board
Kawartha Pine Ridge District School Board serves the Municipality of Clarington, Northumberland County and Peterborough County
Trillium Lakelands District School Board serves the  municipalities of the City of Kawartha Lakes, Haliburton County, and the District Municipality of Muskoka
Conseil scolaire de district catholique centre-sud  (French school board)
 (French elementary school, Peterborough)

Peterborough Integrated Arts Program  (secondary school program)

Day Care

Licensed Child Care  (Ministry of Education)

Employment Services (for your partner or family members)

Return to Top

Personal Services

Finding a Doctor in Ontario
Healthcare Options in your community

Transportation (around our campuses)

Frost Campus – Brealey Campus Shuttle (for staff & students)
Peterborough City Transit
Lindsay Transit
Cobourg Transit

Home Services

Telephone, Television & Internet Services:
Bell Canada
Xplornet (internet only)
RuralWave (internet only)
Vianet (telephone & internet)
CCI  (Cottage Country Internet)
Eagle (internet only – Northumberland County)

Peterborough Utilities Services
Hydro One
Consumers Gas
Lakefront Utilities (Cobourg area)
Union Gas (Northumberland area)
City of Kawartha Lakes Utilities

Business Directories

Peterborough Chamber of Commerce
Lindsay Chamber of Commerce
Haliburton County Chamber of Commerce
Northumberland County Chamber of Commerce

** External links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Fleming College of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation, organization or individual. Fleming College bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of any external site.