If you or a friend are experiencing a life threatening emergency, please call 911 immediately.
In the event of a crisis or for after-hours support, please contact any of the following:
- Campus Security Emergency: ext. 4444
- Good2Talk: Ontario’s Postsecondary Student Helpline 1-866-925-5454 or http://good2talk.ca
- Four County Crisis Response Program: 705-745-6484 or 1-866-995-9933
- Kawartha Sexual Assault Centre: 705-741-0260 or 1-866-298-7778
- Or visit your nearest hospital emergency department.
Children & Family Services
Food & Clothing
Housing & Shelters
Mental Health Services
Woman’s Health Services