1. When will I receive my timetable?
- Once your fees are paid in full, our records department begins releasing timetables mid-december.
- If you are a late acceptance, your schedule will not be released until 24-72 hours after you pay your deposit/tuition.
- If you are an OSAP student, please ensure that your OSAP application is complete and you are receiving enough funding to cover all your tuition fees.
- For international students, it can be 24-72 hours or longer AFTER you check-in with us in person and are enrolled in your courses.
- For Second Career students you must bring a copy of your Second Career Participant Agreement before receiving your timetable.
2. How do I change my time table?
You can add/drop/swap your courses through your self-service Student Center on MyCampus. Learn more by reading our step-by-step instructions or sign up for one of our interactive learning sessions. Some courses are not eligible for this option, learn more on the MyCampus home page, under Winter timetables and Part Time Registration.
3. I am receiving OSAP, but I checked online and my tuition is not paid?
It can take 3-4 weeks for the National Student Loan Service Center (NSLSC) to send the college your funds. We have put an OSAP indicator on your tuition account so the school knows your fees will be paid by OSAP. If you are receiving a portion of your funding it can take 2 – 4 days to show in your bank account once we confirm your enrollment. Please note that OSAP funding can show up in your account in more than one deposit. Learn more about your funding by logging into your OSAP portal.
4. Can I apply for bursary?
Yes, the bursary application for both domestic and international students opens on your first day of class and closes on January 27. You can apply through your self-service Student Center, select the “Apply Now” button (this will only be available while the bursary application is open). Learn more.
5. How do I get a bus pass?
If you are part of our Sutherland campus: once you are registered, you will receive an email to your Fleming.ca email account outlining instructions about how to obtain your digital bus pass. Learn more.
If you are part of our Frost campus: Visit the security/information office to get a sticker placed on your Student Card for access to the Lindsay-Peterborough shuttle bus.
If you wish to use the Lindsay Transit system, it is recommended you visit their website for schedules and information. You can also purchase a month pass or bus tokens form the Security/ Information Office.
6. How do I get my One Card?
We encourage you to upload your photo yourself and you can pick up your card when you are ready. You can also visit the One card office to have your photo taken and card issued on the spot. During peak times, such as start-up, we move the One Card location to serve you better.
7. How do I get a letter stating I am a full-time student?
You can print this off yourself through your self-service Student Center. After you log in, go to Student Self Service Options and select “Confirmation of Enrolment”.
8. How do I find my textbook list for my courses?
Once you have your class schedule (which will be available in the MyCampus student portal) you will be able to access your personal textbook/learning materials list. You can shop for your textbooks online, visit the bookstore website to start shopping.