Why is Fleming College asking for my SIN?

Beginning in the 2019 tax year, Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requires all post-secondary institutions in Canada to collect Social Insurance Numbers (SINs) to be included on the T2202 certificate.

What is my Student Center?

Your Student Center is your secure, one-stop information and self-service hub.

Where can I enter my SIN in my Student Center?

  1. Log in to MyCampus.
  2. Select My Student Centre.
  3. At the bottom of your Student Centre page, under Personal Information, click on “Demographic Data”.
  4. Type in your SIN value in the Social Insurance Number section and press Update when you are done.

What if I need to update my SIN?

If you have noticed we have your incorrect SIN on file or you need to update your SIN, you can update this yourself through your Student Center.

I don’t have a SIN. How can I apply for one?

There is no fee to apply for a SIN. The easiest way to apply is to visit a Service Canada Office. Make sure you have all of the required documents prior to visiting an office.

I lost or can’t remember my SIN. What should I do?

The quickest way to access your SIN is to consult your most recent Notice of Assessment from the Canada Revenue Agency. If this isn’t available, you can request a confirmation of SIN from Service Canada. Make sure you have all of the required documents prior to visiting an office.

I am an international student. Do I still need to provide the school a SIN?

Yes, we encourage you to submit your SIN to receive your completed T2202 so you can file your Canadian taxes.

I previously attended Fleming College and can no longer get into my Student Center. Who do I contact?

If you can no longer access your student center please contact IT services.

Where can I print my T2202?

Electronic T2202 certificates are available for you to print yourself through your Student Center. Your T2202 for the 2019 tax year will be available on the last day of February 2020.