Where can I enter my SIN in my Student Center?

The below instructions will allow you to: enter your SIN into our secure system, view your SIN if it already exists in our system, and update your SIN if you input it incorrectly.

  1. Log in to MyCampus.
  2. Select My Student Centre.
  3. At the bottom of your Student Centre page, under Personal Information, click on “Demographic Data”.
  4. Type in your SIN value in the Social Insurance Number section and press Update when you are done.

Please note: you will receive an error message if the SIN number you are entering is not a valid SIN number or if the number already exists in our system. Please contact student accounts for more information.