Whether you are new to the Fleming College community or are a returning student, this is an exciting time for everyone. We want to make sure your start-up is a great experience, make sure you get prepared: more online than inline.
Your Student Center is your one-stop self-service hub:
- View your timetable.
- Make sure your fees are paid in full. If your fees are not paid in full you will not be able to view your timetable or receive your bus pass.
- If your fees are not paid in full, you can make a payment.
- Add/Drop/Swap – some courses are not eligible for this option, learn more on the MyCampus home page, under Fall timetables and Part-Time Registration.
- Print your confirmation of enrollment
- Apply for financial aid.
There is more you can do and learn, watch this short video to find out all you can do online so you don’t have to stand in line.
If you want to find out more about your Student Center, the RO is offering drop-in sessions in the Learning Resource Center (LRC). We can assist you with add/drop/swap, viewing your account summary and much more.
Now that you know more about your Student Center, check out other things that will help you get prepared for a successful year:
- Important dates – add/drop/swap, part-time registration.
- Learn more about your Academic Orientation and the first day of classes.
- Read some important Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s).
- New students: One Card 2020
- First year International students: Find out details about your orientation and more.
- Find out if you are eligible for Transfer Credits.