Inviting Guests to Visit Canada

Inviting Parents/Relatives/Spouses/Guests to visit you in Canada – Frequently Asked Questions

Will the people I want to invite to Canada need a visa?
Check this website to confirm if your guests needs a visa to visit Canada.

Can I invite my guest(s) to visit me in Canada?
Yes, for instructions please visit:

Will Fleming College Issue an invitation letter for my guest(s) to visit me?
No, students are responsible for inviting their parents/guests to visit them and writing the invitation letter to be used in visa application.

What information should I include in the invitation letter?
Information about what to include in the invitation letter can be found on the IRCC website.

I need a letter confirming I’m a student at Fleming College, where can I get this?
Current Students: You can access your “confirmation of enrollment” through your MyCampus Account.  Once logged in: Select My Student Centre from the menu on the left hand side of the screen.  On the next screen select Confirmation of Enrollment from the options on the right hand side of the screen.

I’m done my program and need a letter confirming I’m graduating from Fleming College, where can I get this?
Previous Students: Program Completion letters will be available in your Student Center 4 – 6 weeks after successful completion of you program.

Follow the same instructions to download your Confirmation of Enrollment from the options on the right hand side of the screen of your My Student Centre. The first page is your Confirmation of Enrollment, page 2 is the Completion Letter.

Where can I get information about my program convocation ceremony?
Information about convocation will be updated on the Graduation Website in the spring.


Please note: Immigration Regulations are Legislated by the Federal Government of Canada and are subject to Change at any time without notice. Students are responsible for ensuring that they are in compliance with all Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) regulations at all times during their studies and while in Canada. Fleming College staff are not authorized to provide advice or guidance on immigration-related matters. Applicants and students should consult the IRCC website at or contact the IRCC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 to confirm or clarify immigration-related information and requirements.