- For new employee information, faculty resources, and Contract Faculty FAQs, please go to the HR New Employees page.
- Join us for a Teaching & Learning Boot Camp:
Teaching and Learning Boot Camp Level 1
At this interactive session, you’ll learn some teaching tips for the first days and weeks of class.
We’ll discuss how to:
- Set positive expectations for learning
- Promote engagement through classroom management
- Plan and deliver effective and engaging lessons
- Get started with D2L
Although this session is targeted to new faculty, all are welcome.
Sutherland Campus: Tuesday, August 29th, 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. Room B2 121
Frost Campus: Thursday, August 31st, 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. Room 333
- Get It Together!
New and returning faculty are invited to drop in to get your questions answered and meet colleagues who can help with D2L, teaching & learning, assessment, accessible learning materials, library services, etc.
Frost Campus: Thursday, August 31st, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. in the Learning Commons
Sutherland Campus: Tuesday, August 29th, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. in the Learning Resource Centre (LRC)