DO NOT HANDLE THE LETTER
- If possible leave it where it was discovered.
- Keep the envelope/packaging it came in.
- Contact Campus Security – Extension 4444.
- Remain where you are – do not bring the letter to anyone.
- Once Campus Security is on site provide them with detailed information.
In order to avoid panic, do not tell anyone else about the threat. Campus Security will notify police and College Management of the threat and an assessment will take place to determine the appropriate action.