Take note of the following information:
1. Exact wording of the threat (date, time, location)
2. Gender/Sex of the caller
3. Voice (tone, volume, cadence)
4. Estimated age
5. Accent, speech impediment
6. Unusual phrases
Ask the Caller:
1. When is the bomb going to explode?
2. Where is the bomb right now?
3. What kind of bomb is it?
4. What does it look like?
5. Why did you place it?
6. What is your name?
7. Where are you?
Once the call ends:
1. Contact Campus Security (extension 4444) immediately.
2. In order to avoid panic, do not tell anyone other than Campus Security about the threat.
Campus Security will notify police and College Management of the threat and an assessment will take place to determine the appropriate action.
Click on this link to go to the RCMP website for additional information.