Housing Services has a specific set of expectations that must be maintain for your safety and the safety of others in the residence community while residing in Isolation spaces.
Working with Public Health, Housing Services has developed an isolation protocol for students that may have been exposed to COVID-19 and/or are experiencing any symptoms.
- Students needing to self-isolate may be provided with a designated specific self-contained area to isolate.
- Students needing to self-isolate and living in suite style residences will do so in their
- Students are not permitted to leave residence – it is expected that you will remain inside your isolation suite during the full extent of your
- Students are not permitted to host any guests in the residence room/suite
- Students are not permitted to use of the common space in residence buildings
- If a staff member needs to enter your space, they will be in full Personal Protective Equipment and we ask that you put on a mask and maintain physical distancing until they exit your
- Students are expected to monitor their symptoms and report any changes to Housing Services
- If you think you may be experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and/or is experiencing any symptoms, Housing Services will assist you to plan for a COVID-19
- Students need to practice good hand hygiene while living in residence. Good hand hygiene means regularly washing your hands with soap and warm water or hand sanitizer by rubbing your hands together (palms, between fingers, and the back of your hand) for at least 20