Please note, this form is not intended for emergencies. If you or a friend of yours is experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 immediately.
In the event of a crisis or for after-hours support, please contact any of the following:
- Campus Security Emergency: ext. 4444
- Good2Talk: Ontario’s Postsecondary Student Helpline 1-866-925-5454 text GOOD2TALK to 696969 or http://good2talk.ca
- Four County Crisis Response Program: 705-745-6484 or 1-866-995-9933
- Kawartha Sexual Assault Centre: 705-741-0260 or 1-866-298-7778
Or visit your nearest hospital emergency department.
If you would like to connect with the Residence Student Development Specialist for extra supports, please fill out the below information. Please note, the following supports are offered by the Student Development Specialist.
- Service Navigation: Campus and Community
- Service Referral Support (Counselling, AES, Tutoring, Student Success Coach, Health Services etc.)
- Interpersonal Issues in Residence (suitemate conflict, peer conflict etc.)
- Social Isolation
- Assistance Developing a Student Success Plan
- More information on community + campus resources