Get to know each other…before you move-in
Whether you will be arriving to Fleming solo or have decided to request a roommate from home, it is beneficial to take steps to get to know all of your suitemates before you move in. Even before you move-in here are a few suggestions to help get things started off on the right foot.
- Share basic information about yourselves with each other
- Figure out what everyone is going to bring and what items your suitemate be willing to share.
- Connect on social media and start learning about your suitemates.
When you move-in…
Within the first few days after you move-in the Residence Life Staff will sit down with your suite to talk through and develop a Suitemate Agreement. This agreement is used to guide a conversation about how your suite is going to live together within the Residence Community Standards.
There are a number of people available in residence and on-campus to assist students in residence
- Residence Assistants (RAs)
- Senior Residence Assistants (SRAs)
- Counselling Services
- Health Services