If you develop symptoms while in residence or off-campus, are directed by a health care professional to self-isolate, or otherwise suspect that you may have COVID19:
1) Contact Fleming Campus Security ext. 4444 or if off campus, 705-749-5530 ext. 4444
- Campus Security will assess the situation and provide instructions on what next steps to take. This may include to contact a healthcare professional (Family Health Doctor, Telehealth) or local public health authority.
- Complete the self-screening tool. Please click here to be directed to the Government of Canada, COVID self assessment tool. If the result of the assessment is to get a COVID test, you must self-isolate and arrange for testing as soon as possible.
*Follow the instructions provided by the self-assessment tool regarding what to do while waiting *
- If advised by Public Heath to self-isolate, you will remain in the isolation space until you receive direction from a health care professional to stop self-isolation (depending on test result, symptoms, and personal health factors).
2) Get tested for COVID-19: you must attend a testing center to receive a COVID-19 test as soon as possible. Bring your provincial health card to the testing site.
- Peterborough Assessment Centre
- Lindsay Assessment Centre
- Once tested you must follow the instructions given to you by the testing center personnel.
- You are responsible for obtaining your test result. This can be done either on the on-line portal or from the physician who ordered the test.
3) Contact Tracing
Public Health will contact anyone who is a high-risk contact of a positive case of COVID- 19, and will advise of steps, which may include they self-isolate and get tested.