If you are a student registered with Accessible Education Services (AES) or are teaching a course at the college, you can access some of our online services such as:
- View your Letter of Accommodation
- Book an accommodated test with the AES Testing Centre
- View your upcoming appointments with AES
- View Letters of Accommodation for students in your class
- Add and approve accommodated test booking requests
Booking an accommodated test/exam is easy using the online Accommodated Testing Booking Wizard.
Log in to our online services website and start your booking. You can use the help files or tutorials listed below to walk you through the process.
Please Note: Test Booking Requests must be completed online 1 week (7 calendar days) prior to the scheduled test/exam.
If you do not book your test/exam by the deadline, you will be required to write with your class.
When a student in your class registers with AES, you will receive an email to log in and view their Letter of Accommodation.
When a student has booked a test using the online Accommodated Test Booking Wizard, you will receive an email to log in and confirm the test request.
- You also have the option to log in and input all of your test information beforehand. This way make it easier for students to book their tests.
- Please Note: Students who do not book their test/exam by the deadline will be required to write in class.
Log in to our online services website and review letters of accommodation and student test requests. You can use the help files or online tutorials listed below to walk you through the process.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact
Letters of Accommodation
Audrey Healy, 705-749-5520 x 1606,
Sutherland Testing Centre:
Kristi McKay, 705-749-5520 x 1317,
Frost Tutoring and Academic Skills Centre (AES):
Kathleen Conway, 705-324-9144 x 3280,