What About My IEP?

Will You Give it to my Teachers?

Your IEP doesn’t transfer directly from your high school to Fleming. You will need to get a copy of your IEP from your high school and send it directly to Accessible Education Services. You can send your IEP with your disability documentation when you register with Accessible Education Services.

In high school your IEP was probably shared with your teachers automatically. As a college student, you are an adult, and you are in charge of deciding who gets what information about you. At your accommodation appointment your counsellor will talk with you about your privacy and confidentiality and what information you want shared with your teachers.