- OP 3-346A Fleming Tuition Subsidy
- OP 3-346B Tuition Support
- OP 3-346C-1 Professional Development – Faculty
- OP 3-346C-2 Professional Development – Support Staff
- OP 3-346C-3 Professional Development – Administrators
Professional Development (PD) Leaves provide an opportunity for individuals to refresh, develop and grow in different ways. They are a mechanism through which refreshed work experience can occur, increased academic credentials can be pursued, or professional qualifications can be acquired/improved.
In completing your application please ensure that you provide the required details of your PD leave request, including specific activities, timing, as well as learning outcomes and anticipated benefits of the leave. For information on how vacation, salary and benefits are handled during a PD leave, please access the respective employee group information that is found on this page.
Please use the HR Request Form if you need more information or assistance.