Effective February 2017, all active employees of Fleming College Sutherland Campus are now eligible to participate in the Fleming SAC Transportation Program, this program provides unlimited access to the Peterborough Transit system. All passes are valid from the time of purchase until the end of the following August, rates are as indicated below.
All current Fleming College employees are eligible (full-time, part-time, casual, partial-load).
|Regular Price||Fleming Employee Price||Savings/Difference|
|January 1st, 2017 to August 31st, 2017||$480.00||$275.50||$204.50|
|May 1st, 2017 to August 31st, 2017||$240.00||$162.35||$77.65|
|September 1st, 2017 to August 31st, 2018||$720.00||$385.00||$335.00|
The cost difference of purchasing the transit pass through the Student Administrative Council versus Peterborough Transit is considered a taxable benefit and will be reflected on your year-end tax slip.
Steps to obtain Staff Bus Pass:
- Email email@example.com to request an Employee Bus Pass Identification card and attach a photo (.jpeg format.) of your head and shoulders only (no hats). The email must be sent from your Fleming employee email account, and include your full name and employee ID.
- Wait up to 10 days for an email notification to pick up your Employee Bus Pass Identification card which will be valid for one year
- Take photo card to the Student Administration Council office.
- Pay for which ever pass you would like (Cash Only). You will receive a sticker on your photo card making it a valid bus pass.
- Ride Peterborough Public Transit and feel better about the difference you’re making by choosing alternative transportation and reducing your carbon footprint!
Important: To renew the pass the above steps must be repeated before the expiry date.
For more information contact Trish O’Connor firstname.lastname@example.org
- These discounted passes are part of a Fleming Student Administrative Council program and all participants must adhere to the SAC policies of the Integrated Transportation program http://flemingsac.ca/sac-services/transportation/ and, must also adhere to the Peterborough Transit policies
- The cost to replace a lost/stolen pass is $60 for first time replacement, further replacement passes will be charged the full rate.
- These passes remain the property of Fleming SAC and as such, may be revoked by Fleming SAC or Peterborough Transit if abuse of the pass occurs