Effective February 2017, all active employees of Fleming College Sutherland Campus are now eligible to participate in the Fleming SAC Transportation Program, this program provides unlimited access to the Peterborough Transit system. All passes are valid from the time of purchase until the end of the following August, rates are as indicated below.
A special rate of $35 has been offered for the 2021-22 academic year due to the impacts of the pandemic. The rates outlined below will be re-instated for the 2022-23 academic year.
All current Fleming College employees are eligible (full-time, part-time, casual, partial-load).
|Regular Price||Fleming Employee Price||Savings/Difference|
|Annual Rate (September to August)||$720.00||$385.00||$335.00|
The cost difference of purchasing the transit pass through the Student Administrative Council versus Peterborough Transit is considered a taxable benefit and will be reflected on your year-end tax slip.
Steps to obtain Staff Bus Pass:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to pay & get enrolled into the digital pass system. Please note that payment is accepted as cash only.
- Upon purchase you will provide your first, last name and email address and be sent an invitation to the app from Fleming SAC. You will also be asked to present your One Card to confirm your employment.
- Ride Peterborough Public Transit and feel better about the difference you’re making by choosing alternative transportation and reducing your carbon footprint!
Important: To renew the pass the above steps must be repeated before the expiry date.
For more information contact the Fleming SAC Office, email@example.com
- These discounted passes are part of a Fleming Student Administrative Council program and all participants must adhere to the SAC policies of the Integrated Transportation program http://flemingsac.ca/sac-services/transportation/ and, must also adhere to the Peterborough Transit policies
- The cost to replace a lost/stolen pass is $60 for first time replacement, further replacement passes will be charged the full rate.
- These passes remain the property of Fleming SAC and as such, may be revoked by Fleming SAC or Peterborough Transit if abuse of the pass occurs