This page contains information and links specific to Support Staff employees.
** Website version of the Seniority/Probationary lists are considered to be the official list as it may reflect changes/corrections that occurred after the list went to print.
Compensation is one of the main elements of Total Rewards at Fleming College. Fleming offers competitive pay, generous vacations, overtime and pay for time not worked. Salaries for full-time support staff are in accordance with the collective agreement. Overtime and pay for time not worked also follow the collective agreement.
Rates of pay for part-time employees are determined by College administration and approved by the Board of Governors Human Resources Committee.
- Full-Time Support Staff Rate Schedule – March 1, 2018
- Part Time Support Staff Wage Grid – January 2, 2019 (to access this document, you will be prompted to log-in, using your Fleming username & password)
Note: Invigilators/Markers are paid at Pay Band 1 of the Part-Time Support Staff Rate Schedule
Rate Schedules for Non-Classified Positions (as of January 1/19)
|Life Model – Haliburton||$18.27|
Work/Life Balance Strategies:
- Leave of Absences : PD Leave, Maternity/Parental, & Unpaid (Unpaid LOA, Summer-Lay-off)
- Pre-paid Leave
- Sabbatical Information
- Absence due to Illness Procedure (Time Off for Appointments)
Flexible Hours of Work Programs
Fleming offers three flexible hours of work programs for full-time Support Staff. Terms and Conditions and application forms are provided below.Preview Changes
- Summer Hours – Terms & Conditions and Application Form – 2019 Form
- Reduced Workload – Procedure and Application Form
- Full-Time Support Staff Teaching Procedure
- Professional Development Leave Request Form (Article 9.5)
- Compensation for Mandatory Training
- Support Staff Travel Agreement
- MoU – PT Support Over 24 Hrs
- Performance Management