This page contains information and links specific to Support Staff employees.
** Website version of the Seniority/Probationary lists are considered to be the official list as it may reflect changes/corrections that occurred after the list went to print.
Compensation is one of the main elements of Total Rewards at Fleming College. Fleming offers competitive pay, generous vacations, overtime and pay for time not worked. Salaries for full-time support staff are in accordance with the collective agreement. Overtime and pay for time not worked also follow the collective agreement.
- Full-Time Support Staff Rate Schedule – March 1, 2020
Work/Life Balance Strategies:
- Leave of Absences : PD Leave, Maternity/Parental, & Unpaid (Unpaid LOA, Annual Temporary Leave of Absence)
- Pre-paid Leave
- Sabbatical Information
- Absence due to Illness Procedure (Time Off for Appointments)
Flexible Hours of Work Programs
Fleming offers three flexible hours of work programs for full-time Support Staff. Terms and Conditions and application forms are provided below.Preview Changes
- Summer Hours – Terms & Conditions and Application Form – 2020 Form
- Reduced Workload – Procedure and Application Form
- Full-Time Support Staff Teaching Procedure
- Professional Development Leave Request Form (Article 9.5)
- Mandatory Training Compensation
- Support Staff Travel Agreement
- Performance Management
- Guidelines for Use of College Smart Phones