This section contains information and links that are specific to Administrative employees.
Compensation is one of the main elements of total rewards at Fleming College. Fleming offers competitive pay, generous vacation, and comprehensive pension and benefits. Salaries for administrative employees are developed from guidelines provided by the College Employer Council and approved by Fleming’s Board of Governors.
Objectives and Performance Evaluations
- Administrative Objectives and Performance Evaluation Form
- Administrative Objectives & Performance Evaluation Critical Path
- Compensation for Mandatory Training – Approach to Time Allocation/Compensation
- Orientation for New Employees
- Terms and Conditions of Employment and summary of 2010 changes to T&C’s
Work/Life Balance Strategies
- Leave of Absence Process
- Reduced Workload – Procedure – Form – Transition to Retirement Form
- Sabbatical Information
- Prepaid Leave