This section contains information and links that are specific to Administrative employees.
Compensation is one of the main elements of Total Rewards at Fleming College. Fleming offers competitive pay, generous vacations, and pay for time not worked. Salaries for administrative employees are developed from guidelines provided by the College Compensation and Appointments Council and are approved annually by Fleming’s Board of Governors Human Resources Committee. Vacation and pay for time not worked for administrators is governed by the Terms and Conditions of Employment for Administrative Staff.
- Performance Management (Update coming soon)
- Organizational Competency Definitions with Behavioural Descriptions
– Your Success is Our Success
- Leader Development
- Succession Planning Process
- Succession Planning Template
- Compensation for Mandatory Training – Approach to Time Allocation/Compensation
- Orientation for New Employees
- Terms and Conditions of Employment and summary of 2010 changes to T&C’s
Work/Life Balance Strategies
- Leave of Absence Process
- Reduced Workload – Procedure – Form – Transition to Retirement Form
- Sabbatical Information
- Prepaid Leave