Policy/Contract Number 050832
Group Benefits Booklet – Academic – Partial Load – includes detailed information including:
- eligibility requirements
- hospital coverage
- reimbursement amount for drugs, vision, orthopaedic shoes, paramedical services and hearing care
- out of country coverage
- details of covered dental procedures and reimbursement levels
Benefits at a Glance – Academic – Partial Load – Updated January 2022
Academic – Partial Load Group Benefits Costing Sheet – effective February 1, 2022
Enrolling in Partial Load Group Benefits:
Optional Critical Illness Insurance:
- Critical Illness Insurance Letter for New Hires
- Critical Illness Brochure
- Critical Illness Enrolment Form – for employees applying for up to $50,000 within their eligibility period
- Critical Illness Insurance Application Form – for employees who are applying late, or for more than $50,000 of coverage
- Critical Illness Premium Rates
Making Benefit Claims:
Expenses that have been paid out of pocket, can be submitted using an Extended Health Claim Form.
Dental claims can be processed using a Dental Claim Form.
For more information, please contact the Benefits Administrator.